View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 05:57 PM   #726
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Luckily for me my disorder's emotional irregularities at times allowed me to shrug off intense physical pain (but over dramatise poisonous verbal lashings) and with that... are now numb to getting beat up or hurt (that's the result of .being bullied and bashed upto 19-20yo too) .I am apathetic when it comes to others in that situation. What I'm saying is there's you and there's me... totalk opposite results in same schooling issues and same Mothering skills as far as going to school and making me dob . All through primary and early high school this was her way. My old man was a pussy alcoholic and got beat up at club often so he was no good for teaching any life lessons. Yet when I snapped and stood up for myself I couldn't believe the damage that I caused. But who gives a flying rats arm.. they asked for it they got it. And will continue to if I ever leave the house. Can't avoid if I don't stay home.
So there you have it ..doesn't matter why what when when ya broken ya broken
No worries mate, you asked and I gave you my experience. Many others seem to have my opinion as well. You can be as tough as you want but everyone's personalities are different. Just something to think about.
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: