View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 05:25 PM   #685
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I don't profess to understand your thoughts but you need to realise that your current situation has nothing to do with the driver sitting in the fast lane.

I hope you get through it mate, but don't blame the driver of another car, it could just as well have been a case of too much ice in your maccas coke, or someone giving you the wrong change when you bought the news paper.

Take care, just try not to blame trigger for the over reaction...if that makes sense.

i do profess to understand your thoughts Bent 8, this is why i cannot agree more with stefan concerning TRIGGERS only we can, at the least, avoid certain triggers ( i say this because ignoring certain triggers, myself, has proven a hopeless task, therefore my experience can only suggest to list the triggers you are able to Avoid for now, and the ones that are a priority to get through at this moment in your life when so much burden is upon you, apply temporary remedies such as... allowing heaps of time to prepare for the days tasks as to leave yourself space to breath again, calm the air for those involved and ease into it. earplugs work wonders for me in public situations like paying bills. very early or late night food shopping.. an hour before Coles closes suits me to a tee on Tuesdays. but in the bathroom .. loud music and sing like i actually can sing, (sorry all who do hear me) is the only thing i can safely let all my emotions out on at once. nothing wrong with a good cry and belly laugh to follow.