View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 08:44 PM   #678
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Might aswell update my situation while were at it.

Wife arrived home soon after my melt down due to the ignorant mole i came upon Wednesday, gave me some info with regards to my 16yr old daughter which i didnt recieve too well in the heat of the moment, had a further melt down and my family fell apart.
She left with the 16yr old and my 18yr old Son leaving me with an 11yr old and 4yr old to care for.
Attempted to sit down over the weekend and work through it but it all broke down again last night and now she's gone.
My eldest came back home, he understands that i was not myself last week and is keen to help me through it and to help care for the younger 2.

I cant believe that Wednesday morning i felt better than ever and less than a week later my Wife and Daughter are gone and im on my own caring for 3 kids really.
I've made a pact with myself that i will succeed though, i wont let it beat me. The house is sparkling, the washing folded and put away, anything to keep my mind off the situation.

So thats where im at, the ripple effect for someone in my situation from something as trivial as an ignorant driver has destroyed my family.
I bet she moved on soon after the event.
Does she understand your situation thou ?
2 users like this post: