View Single Post
Old 25-05-2016, 11:00 PM   #13469
Brian_H

Cool Re: FG X, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintFg View Post
Does anyone here sort of wish they bought a mustang? They are a very very impressive looking machine.

Parked my fgx next to a mustang, mustang looks amazing.
Hi Sprintster!

Even though I'm waiting for my XRTS in July I do often cast an admiring glance or two over a local mustang that gets around here. It is a red one and it is a true head turner. I would rate it as such:
Front end: equal in aggression and stance to Sprint. Just as handsome but more civilized
Side view: no competition - Mustang is much better. It has a stunning and breathless side-on profile.
Rear three quarter view: Again - mustang wins easily, but with the smooth FG-X rear end in this frame it starts to gain ground a bit.
Rear view: Sprint shines here as the rear is smoothly and professionally styled. In head-turning stakes, however, the rear of the Mustang does come out on top and, of course, is nowhere near as conservative as our beloved FG-X Sprint.

Having said all that, I am of the firm opinion that I would take either of the Sprint motors over the 5.0 in the Stang. The Stang's motor sounds great but that's all the business it does for me. The yanks could learn from the top supercharging job Herrod's done with their V8.

Just my opinion, be it noted!

Patiently Awaiting: Winter White XR6 Sprint, build #141.
Brian_H is offline   Reply With Quote