View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 02:50 PM   #13456
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FG X, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post
Wow 9.7. It's like these engines have a split personality. Just idling along the highway, then roaring and planting you into the seat when overtaking. I really hate it when three road trains run in convoy and I have to pedal it to get past.

Last weekend I did a 800km return trip over to Gero and the best I could hit was 10.9, 115km/h all the way.

Actually- I got 9.6, 9.7 was some "city" driving in Coffs. I think the intercooler helps with fuel consumption giving a denser charge, but then again generally not because giving more consistent power with more sting, you cannot resist the temptation to give it some.

Superfly "Love the hair wig!! " I never liked horses, and these things made from horses hair, itchy, hot to wear. In Darwin, I remember having a real itchy scalp wearing one of these, and staring at the Judge for when he looked down, then quickly getting my pen underneath to have a good scratch when he was not looking.

Thankfully in civil most judges agree with me and do not wear them.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: