View Single Post
Old 26-04-2016, 11:40 PM   #1
rayjaymor

Default Copped a fine from the EPA...

Hey Guys,

So, I copped a fine from the EPA today.

The details of my car, and it's location are all accurate just to be clear.
What is a total load of crap is they are claiming I threw a cigarette butt out of my car.

So, even ignoring the fact that I don't even smoke... I generally would never throw something out the window of my car... ever...

With this in mind, the ONLY evidence they could possibly have is some idiot who got my car confused with a different one, or some ****** who has a grudge on me.

So, to anyone out there who speaks any legalese... if I have three stat decs from the other passengers in my car at the time saying they know I don't smoke, and did not observe me either smoking or disposing of a cigarette butt out my window -- plus my own stat dec that has me saying the same thing, plus photos of my ash-tray to show that it's in pristine condition and has never been used as an ashtray...

What are my chances this will stick up in court?

I know the fine is only $250, but for me it's the principle of the thing (plus, I'm kind of a greenie... I really don't like the idea of having a record that says I'm a smoker or one of those ****bags that throws stuff out of their car).
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV+fteT3
The best way not to damage the ute or embarass ford owners is to replace the ute with a VL commo with 15" steelies on the back and slushbox :sm_headba
rayjaymor is offline   Reply With Quote