View Single Post
Old 14-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #1444
NTF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runman View Post
Losing 14.5k in 12 weeks is very good effort on it's own. You are probably at the weight now that your level of exercise and diet defines, and to go lower may require a little belt tightening on the carbs.

If you can get your carb intake under 50g a day,this is where metabolic benefits really start to kick in. When eating less than 50 grams per day, your body will get into ketosis, supplying energy for the brain via so-called ketone bodies. This is likely to kill your appetite and cause you to lose weight automatically, it would definitely remove those last 2.5k.

How tall are you? Have you checked your BMI to see what weight is appropriate for your age, height etc?
http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/he...alculator.aspx
I lost 17.5 kilos on a Keto diet in 12 weeks, never felt hungry once and actually ate more food volume than before I started the diet, I tried to keep my carbs under 30g a day. A Keto diet works well but it's not for everyone, 2 great side effects of a Keto diet are no lactic acid build up pain whilst training and no post workout soreness and I reckon I was stronger on the Keto diet too.