View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 10:46 AM   #30
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: ***Ford to be killed off V8 Supercars circuit at end of 2015***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
I don't think the v8's would come out with such negative press before their biggest race if it wasn't factual. I 'hope' something is stitched together before the end of 2016 but my gut says it won't eventuate.

I'm a motor racing tragic even though I've lost some interest in the v8's over the last few years, I was really looking forward to the mustang arivial and hoped it could be a replacement for the falcon on the race track. This makes perfect sense even though it may have no effect on sales of the road car.
Unless they are trying to put pressure on Ford to commit to next season and to show them the uproar and brand damage that could occur from non-sponsorship.

Ford is losing its relevance to me more and more, day by day. But thats what we get when we dont have our own Brand being manufactured here.

I put blame where blame is due. The consumer. No one buys the product and most people on this forum buy second hand cars. What do you expect from a company that no one supports?! Its cyclical. You dont support the brand, the brand stops supporting you, and around we go.

The 80's was very different because the brand was still being supported. Now, its a very different story.
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: