View Single Post
Old 18-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #1350
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf View Post
you'd be gamer than me......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkE0yKgz-Jwmore

I think I'll leave it to the experts and just go fishing.
Ok, you win. 3 minute in was enough for me. What a nightmare. I knew there was a reason I never bought one of those all in one screen jobs last upgrade. Give me a tower any day that you can open up and get to everything easily. Whatever you do, don't buy another one the same as they seem to have a built in redundancy like most peripherals these days, designed to die after a set period of time and be thrown away for a new one as fixing it is not economical.
The computer guy is probably right though, your power supply and hard drive will fry next in short order as it's reached it's use by date. Thanks Apple.

You'd be better off telling a tech. what you want to do with your PC and get them to build you a custom unit. It'll last a damn site longer than a pre fab, and be easier to fix and upgrade periodically.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: