View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #877
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I copied a few sets of CD's for a lady that my wife does in home care for, about 5 boxes @ 4 CD'S per box, took me a while.

anyhow, my wife brought home a large box of liquorice all sorts and liquorice sticks that this lady had bought for me as a way of a thank you, my favourite lollies that I don't get very often, she told me in no uncertain terms "they were given to me by a very appreciative lady!, and she said for me to enjoy them."

the problem lies in that despite my son, daughter in law and 3 grandkids stating they didn't like liquorice, the whole kit and caboodle seemed to vanish into thin air within a very short amount of time, with my good self merely tasting but one of the not inconsiderable "reward" for services tended.

the buggers ate the lot.........

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: