View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #873
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
Yep, some places will default you as soon as you miss a scheduled payment and it stays even after the debt has been paid in full.

Because you have just applied for a loan and been denied, you can request from Veda your credit file for free, you just need to complete the form they ask and provide some ID, 10 business days later you'll have your file.
I used to pay Veda $50 a year to get updates whenever my file was accessed. I never applied as they said they would not let me due to falling behind for the 4months. I caught up and not missed a payment in 7months now, not too mention my other loan I had with them I paid 15k in full to pay it out 2yrs ago. Problem is whilst I was not working we sold the Camry and just used the fairmont, now after 7months of trying to use 1 car for 2 workers, is getting very hard and we don't have savings. I could go and buy a $1000 bomb, but would prefer a reliable car. Was looking at a 2005 Mazda 6 wagon sport model. Done 200k, but drives like it just came off the floor and is immaculate, even the original rims have not a scratch on them. We are trying to get a loan elsewhere.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote