View Single Post
Old 26-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #459
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Re: Gen F HSV GTS Review, 0-100 in 4.4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped View Post
Not sure it would cream a Corvette ZR1 ??
I dont know ...... but I wont have the chance to personally find out
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaned
Exactly. $10-15K in my opinion is money well spent on the GTS over the FG GT providing of course that one can afford it.
Just look at some of what that extra coin provides. A better chassis than the FG. Better turn in and handling over the FG. More standard Power than the FG. Quieter than the FG. Magnetic Ride control, and far, far better interior and dozens of tech features over the FG to name a few.

But if $60k is your budget than the FG GT is hard to look past if your main goal is straight line acceleration. But everywhere else the VF is better. Fact!
I'm really looking forward to what the FH has to offer.
So a GTS is only 75 to 80k drive away?????? I didn't realise so take back all I said! Even if it was ...... thats a GT and a new Fiesta for shopping trolley duties. It still is a bit of difference .....

Some people write the GT335 off as a car with crap handling, only good for straight line pace, vinyl floor and bench seats! A better chassis? I might not be as techy as many here but really, I have never said in any test drive .... "Oh that car had a good chassis" Seriously ........ yes they are 5 year old model, yes there are better handling cars out there but really ,,,,,, wish people would stop writing off the GT as a bloody go cart! Sure, the GTS is great and side by side does show up the GT in specs and other bits ...... but so it should too .... it is the new model, it does have a larger kw engine etc .... but it is also alot more expensive.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This user likes this post: