View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #590
TC200six
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by landau5.8 View Post
2:f*&^$)*& recruitment agencies, which are useless f(*&# that should all be put together and blown up.

3: Going for a job with all the requirements only to be told that your over qualified...???
I've had a bad experience with one of those dud businesses myself. I was looking at going on unemployment benefits, but didn't. Centrelink organised me to go to their agencies, bloody useless. I get a letter from them to go back, so I did to see what it was about and the woman there said I had 9 assignments I was supposed to do, which they told me nothing about. She spoke to me as if I was a misbehaving school kid for avoiding something I knew nothing about and told me I had to complete 2 of them before I could leave. I went onto their computers to see what I can do, but required a log-in account that I never had.

I asked some other worker there for assistance and he whinged to me for taking too long to do tasks that I wasn't aware of and started walking back and forward with a cranky look on his face. I later realised why, he thought I was receiving dole payments, thus assumed I was just another dole bludger. I have not received a cent from Centrelink in my life, so I just walked out the door and never went back despite being sent numerous letters weeks after.
TC200six is offline   Reply With Quote