View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #503
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Default Re: Any VF performance figures out there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodge View Post
Well...I think as long as you live really nice and handy to a HSV service agent, (based on my personal experience of owning a Holden you'll be going there a hell of a lot to get stuff fixed), and can pick one up in due course for about $85K drive-away the smallest fraction of a second that it might be quicker than a SC FPV might be worth it if you like paying for the next generation of technology. That pre-supposes you can tolerate the bloated and bulbous look of the thing.

Me...by and large I've found FPV's far more reliable and likeable to own than Holden and HSV product so i won't be getting my panties in a twist or doing sizeable damage to my bank balance over some minor fraction of a second, if any.

I have excellent reaction times, (comes from a wasted youth playing way too much pinball and video games) and defy any GTS driver to beat me off the lights...Bring It On
spose your right....history doesn't remember lemons...and if whats going on over at LS1 continues with all the faults this car has.....it wont matter how fast one guy drives it...the rest will be still getting fixed and remembered as lemons.
And id like to accredit a lot of the speed at which they made this car fast to the fact that its a crate motor with a lot of things known allready before you plug it in to the tune laptop. some simple research s to what theyre doin to the same car/engine in the states in the commaro or whatever. Just sayin.
3 users like this post: