View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #69
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: My mate, my buddy, my best friend .... my 'puppy'

We had 3 weeks between finding out Lecia, our Jack Russell had liver cancer, and having to let her go because she couldn't drink without bringing it back up almost instantly. She had been bought as company for my Grandfather after my Grandmother passed away, despite his protests that he didn't want a dog.
When he went into care, and eventually passed, she came to live with us.

It's been over a month now, but I still look under my chair before I move it, to make sure she's not in the way, or the doorbell rings and I expect her to go flying out of her room barking.
I took some pictures of her when we brought her home after she was diagnosed, but then dropped the memory card and had to have the card professionally recovered, but some of her pictures were damaged.

Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote