View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #984
Mercury 8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Major Ford announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG66ME View Post
I had an Email from the marketing department outlining what was happening. I have been buying a new Ford on average every 4 years since 1994. I think all who buy new Ford cars would have got this Email. I have copied it here. Funny thing is it says "since you contacted us" it was in fact the other way around. I have had two calls recently from the marketing people asking what my plans were for a new car.

Steve

Hi Steven

Today, you may hear some news about Ford Motor Company. Since you have contacted us in the past about our vehicles, we wanted to inform you directly that there will be no changes to the way our customers buy and service our cars.
Our customers will continue to buy and service their Fords at local dealers across the country, as they always have.

Whilst we are changing our structure, our commitment to Australia remains strong. We will continue to design and develop great vehicles. We will continue to strive for outstanding sales and service. And, we will continue our long history of serving Australian customers with the very best vehicles to deliver cutting edge technology at an affordable price.

For more information on today’s announcement, please visit www.ford.com.au/about/newsroom.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Relationship Centre at customers@fordcrc.com.au or via phone at 133 673. Alternatively, please speak to your local Ford Dealer.

Regards
We got the same email on the day of the announcement. Lets see how the PR people handle this one. Hopefully a lot better than what they have done in the last 6 or 7 years of sitting on there hands.