View Single Post
Old 17-05-2013, 09:33 AM   #407
Rodge
Banned

Default Re: HSV GTS LSA lettuce tomato & special sauce on a sesame seed bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHawk View Post
We all knew this day would come and good on HSV for building a cracking car in this day and age of greenies hiding behind every bush, I just hope Ford will come to the party and in the dying stages of Falcon and Commodore to take back the crown with a revised GT!
Mate I am no longer holding my breath, I've been calling for much of the extensive kit in this HSV to be fitted to an FPV for years and I don't think they have the money, time or ability to match this overall package before time is up.
Yeap, anyone with a spare bit of money can easily tune their SC or F6 FPV to attain a 430 kilowatt count at the flywheel but as I've been saying for years there's more too it than just the engine...
Murph did a good job of running through the extensive kit that comes with the GTS, have you seen the video ?...can you really see FPV matching all that kit ? (Help me out here mate i'm starting to think about reaching for the chequebook to place a deposit). Fact of the matter as I see it, is the dark-side has never ever been anywhere near this appealing before.
This user likes this post: