View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #1350
MWTB
I'm old and I fell

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont View Post
with the amount of weight you still looking at losing, i would be more inclined to fast track it a little but cutting back to 1500 calories daily, no more no less.

do plenty of cardio, and keep lifting heavy to keep your strength. There will be muscle loss, but trying to keep/gain muscle and loss fat is a very slow process

Might be quicker to drop the weight fast, then start again when youve reached your goal figure & rebuilding lost muscle?
Yeah I've made peace with the fact that I'm going to lose muscle, but with the amount of physical work I do for a job as well as the amount of lifting and cardio I do, I figure I'll make up for it in no time.

I was benching 90kg on the decline last night after hitting the cables, chest press and pec deck before hand, I was pretty pleased with that. Keen to pop my chest out, my shoulders are creeping forward so I need to cut back on my shoulders, traps and lats exercises for a while.

82lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, bigger cooler, Plazmaman piping, SS Growler, tune, ZF tune, Crow valve springs so far.

Ozracing coilovers, Pedders sway bars front and rear.

315rwkw
MWTB is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: