View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #1346
MWTB
I'm old and I fell

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

I can vouch for Intermittent Fasting being incredible at helping you lose weight. I've been doing it for a few weeks and it is what pulled me out of my plateau that has been plaguing me all year. I went from 118 down to 114 and haven't moved back up yet. I'm sitting on 114ish kg at the moment and finding I'm not moving down, so I'm going to cut my calories back from 2000 down to 1800 and see how that goes, but as far as I can tell 2000 is probably even a bit low for someone that weighs 114kg.

On the topic of IF, I have had no issues with hunger. I get hungry obviously but fighting it is not hard and I always stay within my 2000 calorie mark for the day.

Currently I am smashing weights every day and cardio most days. I feel maybe this is why my weight isn't moving down, maybe I am putting on muscle...I just didn't think you could put on enough muscle to match your losses in fat. I am getting more vascular in the arms and I saw my ribs in the mirror this morning for the first time in my entire life (that is so pathetic I could cry but I'm so happy), so maybe it is working.

82lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, bigger cooler, Plazmaman piping, SS Growler, tune, ZF tune, Crow valve springs so far.

Ozracing coilovers, Pedders sway bars front and rear.

315rwkw
MWTB is offline   Reply With Quote