View Single Post
Old 23-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #27
TC200six
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Who still talks to family members ???

I still live with my immediate family, but as for other relatives, I usually forget they even exist.

With the bad experiences I've had with my mother's side, I make sure I have nothing to do with them and thankfully none of them live close.

After the recent death of a grandparent, things don't seem good on my father's side either. Sure, I got to see a couple of cousins who seem nice to talk to, but the Will situation is still uncertain at the moment and I have a bad feeling it may need to be contested.

You see, in 2008, my aunt maliciously prepared a Will for my now deceased grandmother listing all my cousins, both her and my uncle's kids (7 in total) in a share of the sale of her house, except me and my sibling. My dad found out and rectified it, but then in 2011, my aunt made another one. Hopefully I have nothing to worry about, but it appears my aunt (and her old fart husband) must have a jealously issue with my father and don't think I deserve to be inherited money which is BS as I know some of my cousins are well-off already.
TC200six is offline   Reply With Quote