View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #38
wrongwaynorris
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Feel like doing damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny D
my son (4 years old) was being bullied while i was at the local indoor beach vollyball centre havin fun.
he was in a court with a couple other kids similar age throwing the ball around and having a great laugh while i was playing a game.
the manager of the centre advises me that my son had spilt some water in the sand and i would have to go scoop out the wet sand and i didnt have a problem with that, until i went down to the end court and saw what was happening.
some 15 year old was gettin the vollyball and kicking it at my son at 1-2 metres away. i watched him do it once, glancing off my sons arm and my son said he didnt like it.
then the older boy runs past, grabbing the ball and proceeded to kick the ball right into my sons face.
my son way crying because of the pain and sand in his eyes. i was sooo f**ken angry i ran down the centre, jumped on the court, picked up the kid and threw him across the court. then i picked him up by his neck and told him if he trys that shlt again ill break his f**ken legs and then his neck.

this is when i discover his mum was standing right beside the court watching her son kick the vollyball at my son. i told her to go ****** herself for being a uselees piece of f**ken shlt and all sorts of nice language as i was really pumped up.

and result that kid was never seen at vollyball again, even though it sorta wasnt the right thing to do.. i was fuming

I disagree , I think it was exactly the right thing to do as this sort ( mother and son ) only understand one thing , FORCE . They live by the sword they die by the sword . Both mother and son are real vermin and should be treated as such .