View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #391
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xisled
Nice work. Good to see you getting credit.

yeah!, thanks,....very pleased with the result, I'd heard a few horror stories and was starting to have serious doubts, really happy and relieved to see my figures and calculations pan out correctly and to have such a result in a short time

origin energy contacted me again today to see if I was still interested in going over to them and also installing the solar hot water, I'm still thinking about it

must be tough times out there for energy retailers, to lower the price of power supplied to me and up the infeed tariff.....then to have rival retailers more than willing to match or even better it....but it's all a win win for me

I'm just in the process of helping a couple of other folks out with their systems....feed in tariff will not be as high but the benefits are still there, well here in south australia anyway,.....

the price of systems have fallen a fair bit as a result of the F.I.T. lowering or even drying up

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote