View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #7
twr7cx

Default Re: Brackets and brake hoses for Brembo 6 pots onto AU3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED
The Territory calipers are the same as the FG ones as they mount at the rear of the wheel and the AU11 to BF all mount at the front of the wheel. The brackets will fit the calipers you have but the pistons are all different sizes like small medium large and when fitted the rotor passes through the small first and exits the large piston which reduces uneven pad wear. When the calipers are fitted to the earlier models the piston sizes are running the opposite way so you can either just leave it that way or you can run some adapters and change the crossover pipes and bleeder nipples around so the correct way is done. If this sounds complicated just ring me as it is easier to explain.
I'm with you. Idea on pricing of the adapters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED
The rear lines are more expensive than the fronts when buying them seperatly but if you buy them as a complete front and rear set you will pay $290 for traction control or $320 for non traction control.
I don't think any of the AU utes have traction control, mine certainly hasn't and being an AU3 XR8 Pursuit 250, AFAIK the most expensive AU ute made, I would have thought it would have if it was available on the utes...