Thread: FG Falcon MKII
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #677
AMGC63
Banned

Default Re: FG Falcon MKII

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasss92
Wow, cant believe how much the hype has died down already!I havnt seen ford release anything in the way of marketing that series II is coming, which is especially disappointing (and rather stupid so far as marketing is concerned) considering 2 perfect opportunities would have been during the Bathurst 1000 and Gold Coast 600 events which would have had maximum exposure to the Australian motor community, let alone globally.

Has FORD posted/released anything whatsoever that i may not have picked up on?
When is it actually being released to suppliers and test drives be available?

I apologise in advance for the following rant, but it bewilders me how dimwitted and subquality the marketing team is performing. And if anyone from ford actually reads these comments on the forums, i hope they read the following:

Dear Ford Motorcompany Aus,
Ur whole PR team needs the sack for showcasing countless times an inability to successfully deliver or market any product, in particular the falcon. Ur rivals have managed to perfect said art, and as such embarrass you yearly with exceeding sales of inferior quality products. For the sake of self respect, the longevity and prosperity of ur brand (in particular the falcon) make some changes ASAP

Kindest of Regards,
The entire Ford community of Aus

NOTE: The individual responsible for the facebook territory commercial should be kicked out head first and with added vigor, that was a complete failure

.... On a brighter note
cant wait to get my hands on some second hand series II for the following
- Projector headlights and LEDs
- 8" colour touch screen ICC

and my 2c on the design... xr SUCCESS (red xr6 looks ridiculously good)! g series ..... yet to be decided
Your use of SMS spelling is nearly as bad as your rant.

Pretty pointless advertising a product that hasnt got an official release date and isn't available to the buying public yet...