View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 12:47 AM   #8
EDXR
GRRRRRR

My old car got keyed a few years back and i didn't catch the sh1thead but i did see a smoke blowing vh commie driving off when i returned to my car. I had only left it for 5 mins tops and it was enough time for the sh1ts to run a very deep scrape from the front tip of the front guard to the very back of the rear guard on both sides.

The problem is i couldn't pin the blame on anyone because i didn't catch them in the act. Even though it was very sus timing that vh commie may just have been driving past at that time and had nothing to do with it at all.

I suppose, i owned a high performance,late model jap sports car which was wearing p plates at the time so it was to be expected to a certian extent.
I imagine the retard that did it thought that daddy had bought it for me but that car and the stupidly overpriced insurence policy were all payed for by me with hours and hours of overtime and weekend work.

I still to this day don't understand what people get out of defacing someone elses property. I imagine they drive unroadworthy sh1theaps and are angry at those with nicer cars than theirs.
All i know is that after a complete respray (only the damaged panels were sprayed to begin with but silver fades and it didn't match so the whole car was done) i could never park the car anywhere without wondering if i would return to it the same way.

I sold it a month later and bought an older model falcon and never had a problem although it's still always in the back of my mind.

ED XR6-polynesian green,factory 5 spd manual,factory electric sunroof,momo wheel,cruise control,custom plates.
EDXR is offline   Reply With Quote