View Single Post
Old 25-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #42
platinumXR
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
i know the police work very very hard all the time . but i hate it when they get on TV and say what more can we do . the answer is obvious . and that is police presence on the streets . not contractors /or police posted on highways with radars . thats the only point i was making / these police comments quickly get transferred into more revenus raising . i dont think shocke police persons should make statements like what more can we do , when they know the answer/ driver training/ police presence/ and more enficise on larikan behaviour . its the govts fault i know . combined with lack of education and safety awareness in individuals as well . one thing that could be done would be to find out why so many people are driving unlicenced
I understand, wasn't having a go.

Police say such things because they deal with these kind of people very day and don't understand why there are so many...others go under the media radar and are far worse than this lot.

And to answer your second question; why do so many people drive unlicensed?...well....they know there are few consequences and if they cry enough in court and tell the Magistrate how sorry they are and how upset they were that their dog was run over when they were 5 years old and they can't handle...blah...blah...blah...well then they will probably get off with a bond or Community Service...that's why.

Toys:
2017.5 LZ Focus RS, Magnetic Grey my new pocket rocket
2008 BF2 RTV Ute
1993 EB2 S-XR8 Sedan, Platinum, manual (now sold)
1975 XB Fairmont GS Sedan, Tropic Gold...or Starlight Blue...not sure yet...(for sale now...PM me...)
platinumXR is offline   Reply With Quote