.better tune
.frount mount intercooler
.bigger brakes
.better seats
F6
Quote:
Originally Posted by glavas
.fix the steering wheel height
I don't know about the FG, but I'm 6'5 and fit in my BA fine.
Quote:
.8 way seat function
Again, don't know about FG but fit in mine fine. However, features like this I would not be against.
Quote:
.better audio sound
.widder rears
Agree. Atleast make a Bose audio system or similar an option for those that what g/q sound, but don't really want aftermarket equipment.

Quote:
it dosent need to look diffrent you dont buy one so people can be like cool thats a xr6t not a xr6 who cares.
I think a visual difference would not go astray. Why do people purchase an XR6 over a Futura/G6? I doubt for the majority it is only due to slightly stiffer suspension. I think it's because the XR6 has the bodykit, the wheels, the presence.
Having a visually represented difference between n/a and T I think would be a good thing, but only a few details, not an entire new bodykit design.
And I think some people would buy a car to be noticed. Why do some people buy an HSV, when they could get an SSv, which could be optioned up and modified to be better for the same price. Granted not everyone is that vain.

As for the opening question. I think the only thing needed to differentiate the XRT is a different front air dam design. Something like the F6, but different. Also small 'Turbo' badges on the side skirt or below the side blinker on the side strip like some people have added (on B-Series atleast). A different wheel design might be on the cards to, that aren't available on an XR6 n/a or XR8. Also bonnet vents, but small and subtle like that M3.

A moon roof would be a great addition to the whole range, or atleast G6E and XR up. However I don't see this happening any time soon.
Also a touchscreen ICC w/GPS, etc, would be a great addition to all the upper spec cars as an option, like the moon roof.

BA XR8 Manual
buggo is offline   Reply With Quote