View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default *AFF Survey* - Round 2 - FG2 XR6T Strategy

Thankyou all for your input into the first thread regarding my research. For those who maybe have missed it you can view the results to date here:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...09#post3341809

Again, before continuing please read the thread below and understand that this thread is part of my final year project and part of my thesis.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11308122

This thread will be an extension of the last.

Lets say that you are the brand manager for the up and coming XR6T (FG2), some research was conducted and the following results have been shown to you.

From these results it is clear to you that the majority of consumers are asking for the difference in features/visuals to be extended with regards to the XR6 (na) and XR6T.

Ford of Australia has given you the go ahead to choose ONLY TWO of the following means in which to meet the new demands shown through the research. More changes may happen at a later date, the cost of implementation is not your concern, you are simply trying to expand on what is already a strong product; improving the breed if you will.

Thing to keep in mind;
  • These changes effect the XR6T only, the rest of the (Ford) range is someone elses portfolio (potential adoption for other models at a later date)
  • Any benefits that aid performance or durability of the XR6T have the possibility of flowing onto other I6T variants
  • Any styling changes will be within the current Ford design brief (no Autobarn/Supercheap/HSV cues here)
  • In addition to the above any changes to styling are to be keep subtle and low key

An outline of the options are below.

• 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane

Last edited by Polyal; 13-09-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote