View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:27 AM   #13
AzuR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey guys

well succesfully pulled off my 1st time down the strip for myself and the fg, i managed to rock up at the line with my new helmet on, wondering why i couldnt see very good, coulda been the fact i forgot to take the stickers off the visor hahaha.

It felt like the first time i knew i was going to see a vagina, excitment, adrenaline, i just wanted to get in there and run a muck!

ok back to the drags, haha, my first run turned out to be my fastest, did it in perf mode, no DSC and did fair burnout (specially on my last run) the burnouts did help with the 20's, traction was a bit of a issue,

heres my best time of the nite, i really think i could get it down to about 13.4 give or take, but i had 3 runs n left as i live an hours drive away :P my launch needs about as much work as MJ's nose did :(

car is bog stock bar cat back zorst, 3500km's on the odo, and now about 1kg less rubber on the 20's :P mainly the rear

hopefully i can get some footage of people who were there, i went solo so i didnt have a dedicated camera dude

This now gives me a great baseline, to the mods coming up over the next month and year/years, from tune and headers, to eventually a supercharger. I'll now be able to gauge effectiveness of my future mods, with my base dyno reading and now my base 1/4 mile run, although, i'd say i'm far from nailing it :P

Scotty

All 20th Ann extras

: |||Mods To Date - Lowered all Round on Walkinshaw Springs. More to come . Tuned by ?????- Power - . ||| :

|Hers| 2009 LV XR5 Turbo in Silhouette
AzuR is offline   Reply With Quote