View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #54
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfoam
Where are your rattles? we had a MAJOR rattle from inside the drivers side front pillar cover on certain roads there a while back but as in a really loud and distracting one you wouldn't expect on a 40 year old car:p it only lasted maybe a 1000 ks then stoped again (weird). I guess it will come back at some stage. At the moment it's on 17 or 18thousand ks and rattle free. Ford still don't love us however (6 months into owning it). With the amount of Fiesta's we have sold on Fords behalf to random people in the street that stop us and say GEEE that's a nice car! what is it? (no ones got a clue since they are so rare) I think I want my free stuff :p
SPOT ON! Yep that's the most annoying one. It happens on this one road to work, the roads not the best, but it's really bad sometimes and sometimes not too bad. Did it on my Sunday drive too. GRRRRR. There is a rattle in the back speaker or something, one in the passenger side dash (near the aircon vent) and it appears to be coming through the drivers side now too. Also the air con vents seem to make this annoying blowing noise when it's windy, even when the vents are to my feet? I dunno, maybe I'm listeing too hard. Then again, that whining from the clutch is annoying too.

If I don't get a letter from Ford by the end of this month, they will hear from me. Call me a winger, but NO ONE gets my money without working their guts out for it (apart from the Ford Dealer and the Apple Store, because I can't control myself at either place). I bust my gut at work to deliver superior customer service, understanding, quality products and have a good chat, so dam well they want $22,000 of my money they WILL send me a freakin book and a letter. That's customer service. I don't understand how you guys aren't concearned about this? I think it's shocking...

I think Kath from Kath & Kim put's it best. "Yes I am high maintance, but I think you gotta be!"