View Single Post
Old 24-07-2005, 10:18 AM   #24
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbays
Don't worry you go through these phases where life doesn't seem to be all about cars sometmes.

It will pass.

Every mod I do I instantly regret the cost and time and the fact it doesn't instantly transform thr car into an PFV GTP and then I wonder if its all worthwhile and I should have just bought the TL50 I wanted to instead of the wagon.

But after a while I come back to realising its the struggle and achievemnet of slowly carefull modding the car to improve it thats more fun than making it faster, better than everyone elses.
LOL, I'm the other way. Everytime I do a mod I have a renewed interest and thrill when I drive it. After a while though it goes away, then I start looking towards the next mod. As I dont have masses of free income to spend on the car (family comes first...ALWAYS.. and I wont leave them without just for a car) I will go up to 12 months between mods. About 9 months in and I get totally bored with the car (like I am now) and simply dont drive it much anymore. Then the new mods arrive and its joy all over again.

Last time I went through this I didnt drive the car for 3 months straight.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote