View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #28
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Took mine in yesterday for a warranty service.

News from what I was told is that Ford is aware of the fix for the water in boot issue that is being offered in Europe and is looking to get it out here for cars with the issue.

My suggestion is that if you have one of the early Mondeos with this issue, get onto Ford CS and register a complaint. You will probably have to take it in for a warranty look-see at the dealer as well. The more that do it the better the chance of the fix being done.

I have to get the rear passenger's speaker replaced for the third time. The a/c in mine is fully gassed up, they reflashed the software, but I don't have instant fuel consumption, my bluetooth was checked all good, however, they did say that some of the rear suspenstion was loose and they had to tighten it up. That's not real good, and it's the second time it's happened. End result is that the car will have to go back in at least once more for the speaker and then again to fix the water in boot issue - never stops!

I'll wait to hear from Ford CS and then rev them up about the boot fix. The more who do it the faster we can get it.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote