View Single Post
Old 26-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #48
Aussie MustangGT
Mustang GT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Ian,

Im glad you like the kit and the way it has transformed your car. There is no substitute for proven tried and tested gear installed by professionals, in this case im glad to say it was you.

You will feel ill when you see the 25rwkw you get for every degree of timing ( last week, 10psi man GT base tune 408rwkw@ a lowly 5000 rpm) and I have the complete and unique ability here to frighten you.

Pick a number from where you are now and 450rwkw and I can make it happen.

If you want me to bring the small pulley up and run 12-14psi, geez, is there enough road lol ??

Paul and I are glad you are having fun with your beast, all the very best , think Paul and I have found not only a friend in you Ian,but someone whom we respect and can also learn a lot from.

Regards,

Chris
Chris,
I am totally wrapped in your KB supercharger kit which is an absolute credit to both yourself and Paul in every respect. The engineering and manufacturing of the kit (including intercooler) is second to none, not only because of the quality of the components and machining, but also the simplicity and reliability of design. For instance, to have the alternator remain in its original position is nothing short of brilliant and guarantees no belt drive problems, now, or in the future. To top all of this by having your car then tuned by the best tuner in Australia, well all I can say is, "what the hell else can any Ford enthusiast possible want?"

You are very kind to include me in the ranks of the professional and I can only hope I am deserving of such comment.

Friends aren't easy to come by and I have lost three of my best friends to heart attack and cancer over the years. I am happily married, but you have no idea how important other friendships are, especially with such common interests and especially at my age and it kind of makes me feel somewhat warm and fuzzy inside to think that you guys feel that way. It is certainly a mutual feeling.
It may be a public forum here, but I feel very strongly about the things I have said above and the younger people here can consider themselves extremely lucky if they have half the positive experience that I have had.

Cheers, Ian.

PS: In regards your comments on pulley size, a larger one may be in order before I embarrass myself in the nether regions.......lol. Seriously, one in the low 300's and one in the high 300's may be in order.
Aussie MustangGT is offline   Reply With Quote