Thread: ...The End
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #22
-jjM-
Banned

one thing that really ****ed me off was the fact i was stumpling across the road to the other side and just to watch car after car after car just drive strieght past me, i remember a time when i saw someone completly flip there car, i didnt take any hesitations and stoped and first thing i made sure of was that everyone was ok, mabye its just the people in my area of the fact that it was wet

one person from one of the houses came running over to my aid, this man had just jumped out of bed by the looks if it with just a pair of shorts on in the freezing cold, i visited the man today to give my thanks as well as a bottle of beam, i could of sworn he was drunk when he came and brought me back into his house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid34
What are you getting now?
today been looking at probly getting a car for work as i was going to sell the eb in due time, i also have the EA turbo out the back which is now priority 1 to put it back together and get it back on the road,, everyone probly says it, but im not exacly jumping for joy to get back into a car lol...
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote