View Single Post
Old 26-01-2007, 11:04 PM   #241
BadMac
I still have both eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTerritoryGhia
Your a ******* idiot, all ive done is tried to set the score right about the VE being more then a pile of ****. .
Let it go LSTerritory. You, I and 2/3 of the Ford/Holden buyers out their know what the VE is really like. Some of the children on this forum are only here to **** stir.

Some of the negative people seem to be the knockers who are on every forum. These threads are their entertainment, if they really didn't like the VE they would not read the threads).

Others are more pee'd of that their mighty [insert Falcon model here] is soundly beaten by the VE (notice how very few F6 owners knock the VE, they know that they have the best car Ford makes and that the VE is a worthy adversary). I mean how would you like to spend $70k+ on a GT so you could live the dream of a modern GTHO and find that a $45k Commodore can run circles around you on any form of road or track. The only way to protect your pride is to attack the opposition or deny it exists.

I find it best to correct blatently wrong or ill informed posts (the same as we and others do on LS1 about Fords), then ignore the negative responses. There are lots of good people on here who read and nod there heads without getting involved. Keep up the good work, and don't stoop to the level of the knockers.

M. :newangel: :monkes: :