View Single Post
Old 15-12-2006, 04:29 PM   #641
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
oooh yeah of course they know whos boss! especially when they can see an intercooler and chrome piper covering the engine bay! i dont want to scare you but lets pray to god that know f***h**d will decide to key your car, if it were me (and you'll most likely be doing the same!) i wouldnt be leaving it know where by itself!
It's locked up in my garage when at home and it wont be taken anywere were i haveto to park it for extended periods by itself.

Was thinking last night that i may check if the flywheel has any play in it. If for some stupid reason the bolts are loosening then it's one more thing that may be causing the rattling sound. Makes sense to me, as when the clutch is pushed in, the spigot bearing is pushing against the diaphram, which would stop any play in the flywheel. I know that when we origionally pulled the auto out, the bolts could be undone by hand, so maybe we didn't torque it up enough and the same thing has happened :/

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."