View Single Post
Old 15-12-2006, 03:17 AM   #637
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Tyres seemed to scrub on tight corners.

It definitely doesn't clear the driveway well!! :P lol
It really depends which side i turn out of the driveway. The gutter is closer on the left hand side than the right (looking towards my house), so if i turn right than i can go on more of an angle and prevent "excessive" scraping. Turning left means i haveto reverse straighter and that's were we get problems. The thing that sucks is that turning left means i avoid speed humps, while turning right means i cop about 10 of them :P But i'm in no hurry to change the ride height, the cars got a slight rake to it and i love the look of it :P

Was talking to a few people about my rattling problems and they don't think it's bottom end related. Hard to explain what it sounds like but they suggested it could be something to do with the starter. It rattles badly for a split second on startup and the sound does seem to come from the bellhousing area, which led me to origionally believe it was something to do with the torque converter or flywheel. Since that's all been changed and the rattling is still there, i suppose the starter is the only other thing that hasn't been looked into. Crossing my fingers on this one

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."