Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
big fella
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default "Search this forum" tool

Tried to use the "search this forum" tool in the cleveland and windsor sections, as i have many times before. This time, however, it just kept kicking me to the bottom of the page, rather than open a search box. I know little about how these things work, am I missing something?

big fella is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
Qwikcorty
V8 Turbo Hoon

it does the same thing to me when i click on quick links to find old threads. probably more upgrades or something?
Qwikcorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Better now?
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #4
big fella
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Better now?
No it doesn't seem to be, sorry.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Should now be
Old 07-01-2007, 10:20 PM   #6
big fella
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Should now be
I feel like a whinging bi%*h now, but no I still can't get it to work, could it be me, or is it definitely at your end?
Old 07-01-2007, 10:23 PM   #7
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Might take awhile to update sorry mate, we made some changes to the for sale area tonight which rippled through the rest of the forums, I checked using my account and a test one I have setup and its working for me ok as of this post.

Might want to clear cache and cookies, and if you havent done that for awhile, give this little ripper of a program a run www.ccleaner.com, its free and does the trick.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:31 PM   #8
Qwikcorty
V8 Turbo Hoon

just cleared my cookies and were back and working
Qwikcorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #9
big fella
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm right now too, and thanks for the link to that program, cleared out 1,738 Mb of crap
Old 07-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #10
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

what version of IE are you using ? or what browser ?

while the update was taking place i couldn't click on the "Private Messages" link on the left side of the user control panel, to select "Sent" or "Inbox". The links disappeared, along with a few others. I tried using Firefox and it worked ( i use IE 7 mainly). I restarted IE, and all worked fine again, maybe try that.

EDIT: alright then ;p
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post