Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default 2 bases

now have the chance to watch/read this forum from work as well as home but ..........Can I still use same user name and password with different email addresses?

Old 18-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2 bases

gday Tonz

you should be able to just use your current username and pass word

I use mine on my home comp and the 2 lap tops we have here then i use it on my inlaws comp in melb then use it on the work pc as well

I have never needed to re type any info in on them as long as you tick the box to remember you

hope that helps

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post