Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 23-08-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
260 XR8
BORN TO RUN

Default Tuning questions.

Hi Chris,
It's Michael I was talking to you the other day from QLD about the oil pump gears and you were saying that I would be better of spending my dollars on diff gears and stally and of course a tune, mate I was tring not to take up to much of your time but in doing so really didn't take all the info in properly in relation to Craig with the pursuit ute. :togo:
Is Craig a distributor for your gear up here or did he come down to you in Melbourne to get his car tuned( I was under the assumption that you would have to have the car in front of you on your dyno to do the tune) does he do custom tunes up here to your specs or do you have flasher units with your custom tunes pre-loaded on to them (not generic tunes)or is it possible to have them downloaded on to mine. As I said I already have a flash tuner with generic tunes. Unfortunatly I don't have $3,500 to throw at the diff and stally so I thought my next step would be to get a helix spacer, how would the diff gears go without the stally obviously not as good but would it still drive fine.Thanks again for your time I wished I lived in Melb. some times, nobody up here on the southside of Brisbane that I know of doing anything with Falcons all Jap & Holden land could really do with someone of your calibre here.Just to let you know I already have a second air intake(had a tickford snorkel lying around of my EB 5ltr) BMC pod filter, cat back 2 1/2 " and of course my flash tuner. Anyway thanks again Mick.

260 XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post