Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 26-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
BLOHSV

Default Big thanks to Chris and Theo

I would like to say thank you very much for a job well done. I'm so happy with the outcome every time i start the car let alone drive the car i can't wipe the smile of my face the thing sounds like a weapon. What i love about you guys is that you achieved awesome results for me at a very safe level which is what i like and not tuning the car to the limits. Once again thank you very much you guys are magicians. Looks like the plates are now going on the car
Frank

BLOHSV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Default Re: Big thanks to Chris and Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOHSV
I would like to say thank you very much for a job well done. I'm so happy with the outcome every time i start the car let alone drive the car i can't wipe the smile of my face the thing sounds like a weapon. What i love about you guys is that you achieved awesome results for me at a very safe level which is what i like and not tuning the car to the limits. Once again thank you very much you guys are magicians. Looks like the plates are now going on the car
Frank
Frank was your car the beast which had 25k on the clock when it was tuned? If so I heard the numbers and was very impressed!
Old 26-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
BLOHSV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
Frank was your car the beast which had 25k on the clock when it was tuned? If so I heard the numbers and was very impressed!
No that was the manual one which from memory was i think 410RWK mine was the auto one with 8k on the clock which made just under 400RWK with ease and Chris said if the tune was done like the manual one running more lean need to get more kays on the clock i would of got 410RWK pretty impressive for an auto. Mate i'm stoked with the results these guys are legends.
Old 26-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOHSV
No that was the manual one which from memory was i think 410RWK mine was the auto one with 8k on the clock which made just under 400RWK with ease and Chris said if the tune was done like the manual one running more lean need to get more kays on the clock i would of got 410RWK pretty impressive for an auto. Mate i'm stoked with the results these guys are legends.
Great to hear.
Old 26-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #5
G6ET8U
GTX Turbo & KB Blown

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: ALWAYS goes out of his way to help others in need, never posts rubbish only facts he has learnt the hard way or with success in his personal experiance. Takes the time to aid more junior members and overall is a solid contributor to AFF. 

Cracking result mate!

400rwkw makes for a very strong street car. Not much on 4 wheels will get near it and you'll scare the life out of a few on 2

Jack

SNOW WHITE 2004 BA FPV PURSUIT
2.6L Kenne Bell
Brembos all round
Twin Screw Awesomeness

Supported, serviced and tuned by
BLUEPOWER RACING DEVELOPMENTS

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11354744
G6ET8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Frank, between you and Jason, we are very jealous here of the two vehicles you both own.

A 335 GT Auto is our dream car. Would love to have three in the lot, one for myself Theo and Ryan.

These cars cost a lot of money Frank, and I know how hard you work to be able to enjoy it. So enjoy the beast mate and drop us a line if you need anything.

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #7
BLOHSV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Frank, between you and Jason, we are very jealous here of the two vehicles you both own.

A 335 GT Auto is our dream car. Would love to have three in the lot, one for myself Theo and Ryan.

These cars cost a lot of money Frank, and I know how hard you work to be able to enjoy it. So enjoy the beast mate and drop us a line if you need anything.

Chris
Thanks Mate
Old 27-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

400 maketh a fast mode of transport.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post