Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 01-04-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
bigbretty
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Difillipo Big Boy

What are the specs on the Difillipo Big Boy system? it doesn't have it on their website anywhere.

Is it a full twin 3-inch?

What would be the cost of it?

And how would it compare to a custom made twin 3" stainless system with quad outlets for a ute?

bigbretty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Difillipo Big Boy

it is twin 3 inch then single 3.5 over the irs cradle, back to twin 3.

This far back in the system you dont lose any flow - at least up to 500rwkw

I made 18rwkw extra with the big boy and BPR cold air, compared to a previous full custom system and YT cold air, that was 2.5inch though

The headers are longer tube 1 7/8 primaries with a trick little cinch for the right backflow from the 3 inch collector

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #3
.bazz.
MFP s/c 290BOSS GT

i got some photo's of tweeked system just before it was fitted.

2007 BF MK2 XR6 TURBO UTE-winter white, y/t airbox, 60" injectors, herrod fuel pump, pwr intercooler, hot side pipe kit,CES exhaust.432rwhp 13psi http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11329995

2006 BF MK1 FPV GT-silhouette, 6sp manual, 4/4 brembo's, whipple 2.9L, custom MFP supercharger kit, hurricane exhaust, 3:73 ratio, eaton tru-trac

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.bazz. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
bigbretty
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've already got the Difillipo 1 7/8" primary headers, and some ballistic 100cpsi cats, was just interested in the cat back, but for a ute seeing as i don't have to worry about IRS, is there a separate system for the ute?
Old 02-04-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
WOLF
Track Red XY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbretty
I've already got the Difillipo 1 7/8" primary headers, and some ballistic 100cpsi cats, was just interested in the cat back, but for a ute seeing as i don't have to worry about IRS, is there a separate system for the ute?
No seperate system, its the same as tweeked has described above unless you want quad outlets.
Go ahead and do it, I never got tired of the noise on my old BF ute....my neighbours hated it
WOLF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
bigbretty
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quad outlets would be nice