Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-10-2023, 11:17 PM   #1651
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
do you know what style of clip was used on the AU's?. i have two styles here and have NO idea which one is the correct one for him.

image

and

image

thanks GTLEGEND
So the bottom pick looks like a BA style rocker panel seal clip as per eBay listing below.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/27339904...Bk9SR6Krzs_pYg

I dont have an image for AU but for reference from 1/7/1998 to 31/1/2001 they used clip EFF24749A, then after 1/2/2001 to end AU production, they used clip AU2F24749A.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-10-2023, 05:49 PM   #1652
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geeeloong
Posts: 5,713
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi Legend ,

my question concerns the adjustable pedal assembly. i seem to remember Linz mentioning a common fault with the drive gear on the brake pedal. i also seem to remember that Linz also mentioned a replacement cog. was the plastic gear on top of the adjustable brake pedals ever mentioned as a stand alone part? as i am now needing to find some replacements .

any help/pointers appreciated


cheers


just noticed your reply to my previous query.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
So the bottom pick looks like a BA style rocker panel seal clip as per eBay listing below.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/27339904...Bk9SR6Krzs_pYg

I dont have an image for AU but for reference from 1/7/1998 to 31/1/2001 they used clip EFF24749A, then after 1/2/2001 to end AU production, they used clip AU2F24749A.

the link is what i have previously bought. so i'd hazard a guess and say the other clip is for the AU depending on when his was made.


thanks
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2023, 07:25 PM   #1653
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend ,

my question concerns the adjustable pedal assembly. i seem to remember Linz mentioning a common fault with the drive gear on the brake pedal. i also seem to remember that Linz also mentioned a replacement cog. was the plastic gear on top of the adjustable brake pedals ever mentioned as a stand alone part? as i am now needing to find some replacements .

any help/pointers appreciated


cheers


just noticed your reply to my previous query.




the link is what i have previously bought. so i'd hazard a guess and say the other clip is for the AU depending on when his was made.


thanks
Hey mate,

I assume you are talking about BA Series. You can still buy the adjustable brake pedal motor as seen in the pic below numbered 2C249, but not individual parts. Can get for around $100 plus postage.

BA Brake Pedal Motor.png

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2023, 09:22 PM   #1654
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geeeloong
Posts: 5,713
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hey mate,

I assume you are talking about BA Series. You can still buy the adjustable brake pedal motor as seen in the pic below numbered 2C249, but not individual parts. Can get for around $100 plus postage.

Attachment 106810

GT

Thanks.

nah was talking general BA/BF. as to the actual motor i have 3 sets of good memory motors here.... which all have a broken drive cog/assembly that mounts on the actual brake pedal. ah well .. looks like i wait for our Master Linz to pop up and .. point me in the correct direction for my quest

so thanks for the help

and




cheers
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2023, 11:19 PM   #1655
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Thanks.

nah was talking general BA/BF. as to the actual motor i have 3 sets of good memory motors here.... which all have a broken drive cog/assembly that mounts on the actual brake pedal. ah well .. looks like i wait for our Master Linz to pop up and .. point me in the correct direction for my quest

so thanks for the help

and




cheers
These are all the brake/clutch pedal parts you could get.

BA Brake & Clutch Pedal.png
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 09:17 AM   #1656
PRO-GT
Regular Member
 
PRO-GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 490
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
These are all the brake/clutch pedal parts you could get.

Attachment 106811

Are the manual fpv pedals still available?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2005 BA MkII XR6 Silhouette - SOLD
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 10:03 AM   #1657
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Are the manual fpv pedals still available?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will need to be more specific as some are different pending if they are F6 or GT/GTP etc and also build date..

Can advise once you tell me which one you exactly need.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 10:05 AM   #1658
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,326
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

I can confirm the clip what is on my AU2 is the top image and not the bottom image as seen in mad2's photo.








I managed to borrow a custom made tool to carefully lift up the seal to see the type of clip used.
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-10-2023, 10:06 AM   #1659
CitroŽnbender
DIY Tragic
 
CitroŽnbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Sydney, more than not. I hate it.
Posts: 20,307
Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Povo Ute was rear-ended by bogans in a VE who did a runner. (Iíve got their rego, physical descriptions and a witness so it should come together nicely.)

Left taillight is bent (bracket) and lens cracked - possibly housing as well. Theyíre the factory fitted Hella type as supplied for cab/chassis vehicles.

Are these long gone? Even if they are, what was the final list price for them?

Grazzi
CitroŽnbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-10-2023, 10:33 AM   #1660
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitroŽnbender View Post
Povo Ute was rear-ended by bogans in a VE who did a runner. (Iíve got their rego, physical descriptions and a witness so it should come together nicely.)

Left taillight is bent (bracket) and lens cracked - possibly housing as well. Theyíre the factory fitted Hella type as supplied for cab/chassis vehicles.

Are these long gone? Even if they are, what was the final list price for them?

Grazzi
What model?
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 11:11 AM   #1661
CitroŽnbender
DIY Tragic
 
CitroŽnbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Sydney, more than not. I hate it.
Posts: 20,307
Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hello mate,

BA2 cab/chassis.

Like Fleabay 256084049956. Just not sure if that price is right, cheap or dear - or if you have one in your stash.
CitroŽnbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 01:46 PM   #1662
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitroŽnbender View Post
Hello mate,

BA2 cab/chassis.

Like Fleabay 256084049956. Just not sure if that price is right, cheap or dear - or if you have one in your stash.
Do you need the whole assembly or just the lens and just LHS? I will have to check during the week. They used to be around $160, but let me see what I can find out.

The mounting bracket the light assembly bolts to is available and around $15 each.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-10-2023, 03:40 PM   #1663
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3
 
FairmontGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The GSS
Posts: 17,419
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GT, headlight covers, part number BG13000AA for 11/11 FG1 GT, are they still available and what $ please? Is the below a good deal? Many thanks.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/28533699...Bk9SR5r01trqYg
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 04:01 PM   #1664
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Hi GT, headlight covers, part number BG13000AA for 11/11 FG1 GT, are they still available and what $ please? Is the below a good deal? Many thanks.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/28533699...Bk9SR5r01trqYg
Hey mate,

Can still get at $112 plus freight, little bit better than that listing.

PM if interested.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 04:16 PM   #1665
PRO-GT
Regular Member
 
PRO-GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 490
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
You will need to be more specific as some are different pending if they are F6 or GT/GTP etc and also build date..

Can advise once you tell me which one you exactly need.

Sorry bud!

Bf F6 typhoon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2005 BA MkII XR6 Silhouette - SOLD
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 04:17 PM   #1666
PRO-GT
Regular Member
 
PRO-GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 490
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Sorry bud!

Bf F6 typhoon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 model


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2005 BA MkII XR6 Silhouette - SOLD
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 04:30 PM   #1667
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
2006 model


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Accelerator pedal pad no longer available, can get metal look clutch pedal for $90 plus postage, metal look manual brake pedal pad for $110 plus postage.

PM me if interested.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2023, 10:51 PM   #1668
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
xr6-FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 743
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hey mate,

Any Au falcon blend door motors burried deep in a warehouse covered in dust anywhere lol. Found one listing online, my aircon mate contact said no one makes them at all anymore and to look online. I expect no.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11579839...=&toolid=10050

The other question I figure will be no also is the ba/bf xr scuff panel inserts, are there any lurking around still burried somewhere?
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2023, 06:40 AM   #1669
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Hey mate,

Any Au falcon blend door motors burried deep in a warehouse covered in dust anywhere lol. Found one listing online, my aircon mate contact said no one makes them at all anymore and to look online. I expect no.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11579839...=&toolid=10050

The other question I figure will be no also is the ba/bf xr scuff panel inserts, are there any lurking around still burried somewhere?
Hi mate,

No genuine AU blend door motors around that I know of, how ever this place repairs and sells them.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/12407277...Bk9SR5CJlI7rYg

or exchange:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17418221...Bk9SR5KJlI7rYg

When you say scuff plate inserts do you mean the little silver badge that has XR written on it that sits inside the scuff plate? If so I have a NOS front set still in bag. Very rare but willing to sell for a fair price. Send me a PM and make an offer.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2023, 07:49 AM   #1670
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitroŽnbender View Post
Hello mate,

BA2 cab/chassis.

Like Fleabay 256084049956. Just not sure if that price is right, cheap or dear - or if you have one in your stash.
Hey mate, found a NOS one, $130, PM me if interested.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2023, 11:49 AM   #1671
CitroŽnbender
DIY Tragic
 
CitroŽnbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Sydney, more than not. I hate it.
Posts: 20,307
Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Thank you.

I checked, the base is busted in addition to lense cracked. So, yes, whole light. Your price is fine.

Wouldnít mind a new metal bracket for mounting if theyíre still around. Mine are black painted steel.

Will arrange a cash drop once you confirm or squash that request.
CitroŽnbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2023, 03:17 PM   #1672
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitroŽnbender View Post
Thank you.

I checked, the base is busted in addition to lense cracked. So, yes, whole light. Your price is fine.

Wouldnít mind a new metal bracket for mounting if theyíre still around. Mine are black painted steel.

Will arrange a cash drop once you confirm or squash that request.
We can do that, not a problem, just need your commitment as once I order it, I own it.

Will order it and let you know once I have it and go from there, may be a week or so.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2023, 12:52 PM   #1673
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

For GPierce:

Miami Power Steer Hoses.png
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 29-10-2023, 12:17 PM   #1674
fordfalconed
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: sydney
Posts: 37
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Gidday Mr GT,


For my BA XT sedan 2003, Could you tell me the part number and price for the centre Nut that holds the front shock strut assembly together, its a 14mm hex socket or could I just use any high strenght Nut without flare with blue loctite? The originals were abit rounded and I don't feel fine to reuse as I am putting in new OEM rubber mount assembly with King springs and Ultima shocks rear/front Standard height. Cheers
fordfalconed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2023, 07:50 PM   #1675
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

For GPierce:

FG2 5.0 Coolant Hoses.png

FG2 5.0 Heater Hoses.png
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 29-10-2023, 07:54 PM   #1676
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfalconed View Post
Gidday Mr GT,


For my BA XT sedan 2003, Could you tell me the part number and price for the centre Nut that holds the front shock strut assembly together, its a 14mm hex socket or could I just use any high strenght Nut without flare with blue loctite? The originals were abit rounded and I don't feel fine to reuse as I am putting in new OEM rubber mount assembly with King springs and Ultima shocks rear/front Standard height. Cheers
Hi mate,

They are a M10 nut, originally BA had a slotted head nut, part number V820014S36D how ever they are obsolete and replaced with NYLOC type part number W520203S442. Can get for $6.50 each.

PM me if you want to me to get you some.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2023, 08:00 PM   #1677
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
XR Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canberra Region
Posts: 8,755
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Can you still get an FGX windscreen? (With rain sensor)
__________________
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-10-2023, 08:17 AM   #1678
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
Can you still get an FGX windscreen? (With rain sensor)
Hi mate,

You can get FGX windscreens, but there are two types with or without acoustic sound package, all have rain sensors.

Maybe a VIN might narrow it down?

Both around the $500 mark.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2023, 04:39 PM   #1679
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Ford GPierce:

fg2 5.0 heater tubes.png

Fg2 5.0 Sump.png

FG2 5.0 Oil Cooler.png
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 31-10-2023, 04:42 PM   #1680
fordfalconed
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: sydney
Posts: 37
Talking Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Gidday GTLegend, thanks for the prompt update and correcting me as being a 10mm Hex flanged nut, I managed to find two very good condition from a wrecker so I will stick to the obsolete nut but if once assembled no good I will PM you, cheers keep up the great work!
fordfalconed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL