Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2023, 05:09 AM   #1591
JKL
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 71
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi, are panels still available from ford for the fgx, chasing drivers side front guard???

Thanks in advance
JKL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2023, 08:14 AM   #1592
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKL View Post
Hi, are panels still available from ford for the fgx, chasing drivers side front guard???

Thanks in advance
Yes limited supply, $320 plus freight.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2023, 06:34 PM   #1593
cat007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,395
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi mate.

A bit of a long shot - but - FGX XR8 bonnet. Is that something that is still available and dare I ask the price?


Cheers!
Hunt
cat007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2023, 07:08 PM   #1594
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat007 View Post
Hi mate.

A bit of a long shot - but - FGX XR8 bonnet. Is that something that is still available and dare I ask the price?


Cheers!
Hunt
Hey mate,

Although still available, they are a currently a restricted part meaning we may or may not get. They are around the $1500 mark plus freight on top if need be.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2023, 09:20 PM   #1595
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geeeloong
Posts: 5,713
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi Legend. another query but regarding the AU, BA glovebox lock. did the two models use the same locking mechanism?. part number for the AU i believe is ER F06004 A6 & i have no idea re the BA. going by photo's they look very similar.


Thanks
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2023, 09:29 PM   #1596
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend. another query but regarding the AU, BA glovebox lock. did the two models use the same locking mechanism?. part number for the AU i believe is ER F06004 A6 & i have no idea re the BA. going by photo's they look very similar.


Thanks
In AU Series there were 4 different glovebox latches, basically only because of the different trim colors but the mechanism is the same. Not sure off the top of my head if the mechanism separated from the handle part. They are:

AU2F06004A1D: Dark Graphite

ERF06004A1: Medium Graphite

ERF06004A6: Warm Charcoal

ERF06004A16: Light Graphite

In BA/F Series there are four part numbers:

BAF06004A1: Warm Charcoal with lock and keys.

BAF06004A6M: Medium Stone with lock & keys.

BAFF06004A1: Warm Charcoal less lock & keys.

BAFF06004A6: Medium Stone less lock & keys.

Hope that answers your question.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-09-2023, 10:09 PM   #1597
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geeeloong
Posts: 5,713
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
In AU Series there were 4 different glovebox latches, basically only because of the different trim colors but the mechanism is the same. Not sure off the top of my head if the mechanism separated from the handle part. They are:

AU2F06004A1D: Dark Graphite

ERF06004A1: Medium Graphite

ERF06004A6: Warm Charcoal

ERF06004A16: Light Graphite

In BA/F Series there are four part numbers:

BAF06004A1: Warm Charcoal with lock and keys.

BAF06004A6M: Medium Stone with lock & keys.

BAFF06004A1: Warm Charcoal less lock & keys.

BAFF06004A6: Medium Stone less lock & keys.

Hope that answers your question.

GT

thanks. i'll take that as meaning the AU/BA lock mechanism is the same. which answers my question
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2023, 01:05 PM   #1598
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2
 
mchaggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wamboin, NSW
Posts: 417
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GTLegend,

I'm chasing a set of four (two per side) of the clips that the lower door sill/trims screw into. B series Falcon. These are the clips that press into the metal of the body and the trim piece sits over the top, there are two screws and one push in retainer. The trim piece is garnished with a small aluminum plate that says Ford, or in my case FPV.

I'm not talking about the lower weather seal/strip that sits atop the skirt, I already have those clips.

Hopefully that's enough to go on?
__________________
The Current Fleet:
2018 Kia Sportage GTLine
2014 FG-X G6E T
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8


Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2023, 10:57 PM   #1599
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Hi GTLegend,

I'm chasing a set of four (two per side) of the clips that the lower door sill/trims screw into. B series Falcon. These are the clips that press into the metal of the body and the trim piece sits over the top, there are two screws and one push in retainer. The trim piece is garnished with a small aluminum plate that says Ford, or in my case FPV.

I'm not talking about the lower weather seal/strip that sits atop the skirt, I already have those clips.

Hopefully that's enough to go on?
Have a look at the image below and see if you can ID the clips you are referring to ands we can go from there.

BA Sill Moulds.jpg
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2023, 09:05 PM   #1600
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2
 
mchaggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wamboin, NSW
Posts: 417
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Have a look at the image below and see if you can ID the clips you are referring to ands we can go from there.

Attachment 106714
Hi, it's none of those parts. If you follow the link, it the clips that the screws drive into. These things are held in by two screws and one push clip. I need the lugs for the screws.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17588496...mis&media=COPY
__________________
The Current Fleet:
2018 Kia Sportage GTLine
2014 FG-X G6E T
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8


Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2023, 09:26 PM   #1601
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Hi, it's none of those parts. If you follow the link, it the clips that the screws drive into. These things are held in by two screws and one push clip. I need the lugs for the screws.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17588496...mis&media=COPY
Hi mate,

Sorry miss read the description, should be HC1 in the image below? How many do you need? Can get for $5 each plus postage if that's exactly what you're chasing.

BA Interior Trim.jpg
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2023, 07:15 PM   #1602
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2
 
mchaggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wamboin, NSW
Posts: 417
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi mate,

Sorry miss read the description, should be HC1 in the image below? How many do you need? Can get for $5 each plus postage if that's exactly what you're chasing.

Attachment 106719
Yeah that's them, I'll take 4 thanks.
__________________
The Current Fleet:
2018 Kia Sportage GTLine
2014 FG-X G6E T
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8


Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2023, 06:45 PM   #1603
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2
 
mchaggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wamboin, NSW
Posts: 417
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Yeah that's them, I'll take 4 thanks.
Ol'mate?
__________________
The Current Fleet:
2018 Kia Sportage GTLine
2014 FG-X G6E T
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8


Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2023, 02:01 AM   #1604
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Yeah that's them, I'll take 4 thanks.
Send me a PM and we can organize..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2023, 10:47 AM   #1605
KRISL
Regular Member
 
KRISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Motueka, New Zealand
Posts: 382
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

hi mate,
any chance of confirming these two part numbers for these three FG IRS bushes
workshop manual mucked up the numbering for the description on one( i think)
__________________

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2023, 12:11 PM   #1606
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
hi mate,
any chance of confirming these two part numbers for these three FG IRS bushes
workshop manual mucked up the numbering for the description on one( i think)
Bush circled 6 is BA5B639A.

Bush circled 3 is 8R2Z5B719AB

Bush circled 4 is SX5B639B
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2023, 01:10 PM   #1607
KRISL
Regular Member
 
KRISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Motueka, New Zealand
Posts: 382
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Bush circled 6 is BA5B639A.

Bush circled 3 is 8R2Z5B719AB

Bush circled 4 is SX5B639B
hmm bit strange you say the top outer, and bottom front outer have a different number.
as seen here, the ford reference number for these two are 5A659 so should be the same part?
cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FG rear suspension.jpg (132.7 KB, 8 views)
__________________

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2023, 02:26 PM   #1608
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
hmm bit strange you say the top outer, and bottom front outer have a different number.
as seen here, the ford reference number for these two are 5A659 so should be the same part?
cheers
In the pics you provided 1 ,3 & 7 outer bushes are the same 8R2Z5B719AB, how ever you had circled one inner 6 and one inner 4 which are different. You only circled 6, 3 and 4.

I only provided the part numbers you had circled, nothing else and you only have one outer bush 3 circled the other two are inners.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2023, 07:45 PM   #1609
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

For CS123.

BA BF Front Springs

BA BF Front Springs 1.jpg

BA BF Front Springs 2.jpg

BA BF Front Springs 3.jpg

FG Front Springs

FG Front Springs.jpg

FG Front Springs 2.jpg

BA BF Rear Springs

BA BF Rear Springs.jpg

FG Rear Springs

Fg Rear Springs.jpg
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2023, 11:43 AM   #1610
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......
 
PHANTMXR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northern Territory
Posts: 7,416
Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile Re: Genuine Ford Parts

G'day GTLEGEND.

Can you please confirm if part number BG 2B663 A is suitable for 06/2008 FG?

If so, how much for a pair posted to NT 0830.

Thanks.
__________________
06/08 Manual FG XR6T. Not an FG1 or MKI, an FG...

Want to know how to do an A Service for an FG XR6T?

Look in this http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11339404

Thinking of oil sampling your engine?

Have a look at this trend http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....ght=oil+sample
PHANTMXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2023, 12:12 PM   #1611
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTMXR6 View Post
G'day GTLEGEND.

Can you please confirm if part number BG 2B663 A is suitable for 06/2008 FG?

If so, how much for a pair posted to NT 0830.

Thanks.
Hi Mate,

That is the correct part number for wheel bearing hub on a 6/2008 FG how ever the part number has been superseded to J2MZ1104B.

$320 for the pair including postage to NT.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 08:20 AM   #1612
E.T.
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 153
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GTLEGEND,

What are these clips called and, is there a suitable replacement? From the skirt on the front end of the tub, XR6.



Cheers!
E.T. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 01:07 PM   #1613
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
Hi GTLEGEND,

What are these clips called and, is there a suitable replacement? From the skirt on the front end of the tub, XR6.

image

Cheers!
To be able to confirm I need to know what model ute.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2023, 08:33 AM   #1614
E.T.
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 153
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
To be able to confirm I need to know what model ute.

‘08 BF MkII XR6 cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E.T. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2023, 07:30 PM   #1615
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
‘08 BF MkII XR6 cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Described as "Clip - Push On" can get for you at $6 each plus postage.

Cheers,
GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2023, 09:31 AM   #1616
E.T.
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 153
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Described as "Clip - Push On" can get for you at $6 each plus postage.

Cheers,
GT
Thanks GT, I ended up finding three of them at the wreckers!
E.T. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2023, 08:22 PM   #1617
matty88
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 193
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Any chance of a NOS boot garnish seal for a Series 2/3 AU Fairmont sedan?
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2023, 02:03 PM   #1618
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist
 
Dingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Morawa W.A.
Posts: 987
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

G’day GT can you please get these for me

1 x F5TZ-6734-BA Sump Plug Washer
1 x 91AG-17A612-BA Connector for washer jet
2 x 7S71-17666-AD Washer Jet

Suits MA Mondeo Zetec 2008

also can you see if Ford has a Tool to suit 1S7G-6A832-BB Oil Filter Cover

Thanx Dingo
__________________

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161


T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org


Last edited by Dingo; 08-10-2023 at 02:27 PM.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2023, 08:42 PM   #1619
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1
 
fordomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Checking out soft furnishings....
Posts: 8,491
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

G'day GT, chasing one of these plastic pillar trims to suit a ute, passenger side AU, BA, BF



Cheers mate,

Fordo
__________________
Proud owner of the ugliest Ford ever made
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2023, 09:34 PM   #1620
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,433
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
Any chance of a NOS boot garnish seal for a Series 2/3 AU Fairmont sedan?
If you mean the mould above the number plate that holds the number plate lens/lights, then unfortunately no longer available.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL