Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.
|Cars for Sale Complete or nearly complete Cars for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.
|14-08-2005, 11:26 PM
not here much anymore
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sthn NSW
Some of you may have noticed some posts disappearing or being edited in the past few days. Reasons for this happening are:
* Adding information in regards to location etc to the thread title;
* Removing links to EBay auctions;
* Removing items that are sold or no longer for sale.
Some hints for sellers to ensure you get good exposure and abide by the rules:
* Add your location information into the title of the thread i.e. [NSW] - whatever you want to sell etc. This will save buyers asking you in the thread and clogging it up.
* When describing the item/s you have for sale, give information about what condition it is in (is it legal? roadworthy? etc).
* If you're selling wheels, state what model they are from/currently fitted to. If possible, tell us what the wheels will fit too.
* If the item is listed on EBay, do not link to the item directly - it will most likely be removed. Take the time to put some info in, maybe mention it is listed on Ebay also but DO NOT link to the Ebay auction.
* If you are a dealer or business trying to sell items via this forum they may be removed. If you're a business and want to sell items, consider becoming a forum sponsor and PM me or another mod for information.
* If the item is sold and not removed in a decent timeframe, PM me or another mod and we will remove it for you. Likewise if you want to remove the thread etc.
These simple things make it easier for buyers, so it's worth doing.
If in doubt or you have any questions, PM me! :
If you live in usa check this website: Cvs weekly ad.
|This user likes this post: