Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.
|Cars for Sale Complete or nearly complete Cars for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.
|01-10-2007, 12:31 AM
not here much anymore
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sthn NSW
as of late we have had a number of issues in regards to people using the FS forums in an inappropriate manner. These include items not being sent, dodgy deals being done, and problems resulting from Ebay transactions being brought into these forums.
I'd like to make a few things clear:-
* FS forum use is limited to registered members only. It is a service provided free of charge for users to buy and sell items. It is NOT like Ebay where you can bid/auction off items, its a simple "you want it, you buy it, you dont want it, you sell it" type arrangement. Given that this is a free service offered by AFF, it may also be appropriate to consider becoming a donating member if you frequent the FS forums.
* Any user who is found to be ripping off/defrauding/stuffing other users round will be immediately banned. No ifs, not buts, no maybes. If you think you can do dodgy deals here, consider this your first and only warning.
* Any user who has trouble with a transaction etc done through these forums should PM myself or any other member of the admin team. We will take action where appropriate, but more importantly we will be able to identify and remove those users who spoil the forums for the rest of us.
Note that we do not take any responsibility for any transactions done in the FS forums (this is in bold print at the top of every page, and by using the FS forums you agree to it), but we will wherever possible and appropriate, assist users if things do go wrong.
Whether you are buying or selling through these forums, you should keep the following points in mind:-
* Communication is important - email addresses, mobile phone numbers etc. Keep a record of them so if you need to contact the buyer/seller, you can do so easily.
* Always keep a copy of any bank receipts, transfer receipts etc for your own records, and wherever possible, use registered post to send items through the mail. This requires someone to sign for the item when it's delivered, and is easier to track if it goes missing somewhere along the line.
* Never buy an item sight unseen, if possible inspect it yourself, or have a trusted friend/fellow user inspect it for you.
As always, any problems feel free to PM myself or admin.