Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-01-2017, 11:17 PM   #31
scoupedy

Default Re: why isnt the queen married to a king

[QUOTE=Vortex-98;5848762]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoupedy View Post
What is interesting is the Royal families of Europe are all related during WW1 the kings of England, Germany and Russia were all cousins.[

That's incredible...what did they all escape from Tasmania..lol
And how did ALL white people originate from Britain or the Mother Country, we white Australians all have pommy or euro heritage
but where did the first white fella originate when the only races were Black 1st race on earth..Eskimo..no ,asian...um no..Egyptian..?
no clear explaination how white people evolved....Eskimo prob would be the closest,clearly our skin color hasn't adapted over generations to have darker pigments like the Native races of Africa and,Australia have evolved to..
probabale alien intervention ???
As old mate said started from Africa region move to Europe ice age win no Sun light went lifter to absorb more vitamin D. You notice it with Asians the Japanese are a lot lighter than Asians further south.
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2017, 05:32 PM   #32
WoodyAU

Ironic that most "Australians" with all this knowledge of the Royal family and their history, have no idea about Australia and it's history.
Newsflash-This is our history.
WoodyAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2017, 07:13 PM   #33
Sabantien
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxg View Post
Ironic that most "Australians" with all this knowledge of the Royal family and their history, have no idea about Australia and it's history.
Looks like more people read Women's Day than would like to admit. ;)
Sabantien is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #34
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyAU View Post
Newsflash-This is our history.
I have read allot of Australian history like Victoria was founded by Tasmanian's the WA border is the oldest set by the Dutch, Qld was part of NSW and they broke away and started new colony NSW had to send a bunch of convicts to help build it and they sent their worst. 😆 The Aborigines were massacred in many places around Australia and they are the third group to colonize Australia they wiped the ones before them out and they wiped the first out...
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-01-2017, 08:02 PM   #35
Big_Daz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post
Gotta love some of the Prince Philip Quotes.

To Aborigines: "So, do you still throw spears at each other?"
I am by no means a monarchist, but I love the fact that Prince Phillip just says whats on his mind...

Its almost as if he is thinking, meh, im old, my wifes the queen, what are you gunna do about it... lol

Hers: 2020 (MY21) Kia Sorento GT-Line in Mineral Blue
Hers on Order: MY24 Ford Everest Platinum in Equinox Bronze
His Weekender: 2017 Commodore SSV Redline manual in Light My Fire Orange
His Daily: 2023 Hyundai Tuscon Elite N-Line in Crimson Red
Big_Daz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 22-02-2017, 08:33 PM   #36
xr8cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJH View Post
The queen became the queen because she was 1st born and 1st in line to the throne. Her father was King George vi and his wife was known as the Queen, however when the Queen is on the throne, her husband is not known as the King, only a Prince.
Do you miss the AU and honestly, how does it compare allround to the rest of the fleet you've owned? Nice taste by the way.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2017, 09:14 PM   #37
JAJH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8cam View Post
Do you miss the AU and honestly, how does it compare allround to the rest of the fleet you've owned? Nice taste by the way.
Mate, I don't whether you have me confused with someone else but 2 things come to mind...
1st. Your reply is not relevant to the thread.
2nd. I have no idea what you are talking about!

PREVIOUS RIDES
AU3 VENOM RED XR8, 19" SILVER ARGENTS, REBEL BODY KIT & 6/4 BREMBOS
MARS RED FG MK2 XR6 ECOLPI, SILVER ARGENT 19" RIMS & TINT
BLOOD ORANGE BA GTP, QUAD EXHAUST, SUNROOF, CHIPPED, SS CAI, 320KW
NAROOMA BLUE AU3 HERROD XR8- SS CAI, TS RIMS, 6/4 BREMBOS, TWIN SPOILER, REBEL BODY KIT & TUNED BY ELITE
VENOM GTP, HERROD EXHAUST, DVD PLAYER, WINDOW TINT, SS CAI, STEALTH
VENOM AU11 TE50, HERROD LOWERED, HEADERS AND EXHAUST
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JAJH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 17-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #38
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=Vortex-98;5848762]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoupedy View Post
What is interesting is the Royal families of Europe are all related during WW1 the kings of England, Germany and Russia were all cousins.[

That's incredible...what did they all escape from Tasmania..lol
And how did ALL white people originate from Britain or the Mother Country, we white Australians all have pommy or euro heritage
but where did the first white fella originate when the only races were Black 1st race on earth..Eskimo..no ,asian...um no..Egyptian..?
no clear explaination how white people evolved....Eskimo prob would be the closest,clearly our skin color hasn't adapted over generations to have darker pigments like the Native races of Africa and,Australia have evolved to..
probabale alien intervention ???
The Royal Families are mixed because of power at play in the world and they did not marry who they wanted to, it was arranged marriages for reasons, some for money so they married into Wealthy Jews who were bankers, Christians were not allowed to lend your money for interest, once such was the death penalty for Christians.

Poor Prince Charles was forced to marry that simple minded dolt and the media can make any fool come across as they see fit or be it real bad even if the person is great.

The only education most get is from the media and most can or could never fathom past such a form of indoctrination.

The History of England shows how the Hanover Windsor family took control of all the UK and even the Romans ruled once, as did all the other smaller kingdoms that were destroyed all through the UK.

I think the Bible says only 3 brothers and one woman only mentioned after the flood and they became the races we know of nowadays.
I believe we all come from the one race, the human race.
We have different cultures and we should give respect to that.
I would say that people have not evolved, if anything it's bugger at all.
The strong healthy survive and the weaker don't, so breeding like we see lions etc look too the alpha male and 2 inbreeds or such only would fail to survive, such was the case with Australian abos before Cook and any harsh reality tribes, all had harsh rules to abide by, for the good of the tribe and tribes that did not follow them failed and you were given your wife so the baby would be strong and healthy end of story. if you were not a inducted man who past the test you did not get a wife, you were considered a boy regardless of how old you were.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2018, 05:29 PM   #39
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was out of breath after reading that!
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post