Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Stingray Car Security

Stingray Car Security Gauge holders for ford falcon b series to fg to fgx supplied delivered Australia wide. Triple, double, fpv,single din radio aftermarket radio fascias and ngagauge /turbosmart eboost gauge holders .Message us now!! Website Link

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #31
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Good idea Simon
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #32
Mechan1k
Moderator
Donating Member1
 
Mechan1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kenthurst
Posts: 38,278
Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

I just thought of it ... as i have seen the B-series lower pocket for aftermarket headunits .... with USBs in the side.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2012, 02:53 AM   #33
blueprinted_xr
FPV F6E FG XR8 UTE EL XR6
 
blueprinted_xr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perth
Posts: 665
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

awesome job mate! Any plans to do a similar setup for the guys with FPV's with the factory start engine button? or is it too tight for guages?
blueprinted_xr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #34
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueprinted_xr
awesome job mate! Any plans to do a similar setup for the guys with FPV's with the factory start engine button? or is it too tight for guages?
Thanks for your feedback. I can do something for the fpvs in the near future ..I dont see why not.
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #35
Samtheband
hear my ute purr.......
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posts: 1,211
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Do they come in black? And what are the chances of getting a 1 din hole cut in in if I purchase? I don't have the tools to cut it myself....
__________________
2014 Ford Ranger XLT HI-RIDER in Highlight Silver with all the standard XLT Stuff, EGR Blanking plate, Tuff Tonneau Cover, Dashmat etc.

No mods yet.
Samtheband is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #36
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtheband
Do they come in black? And what are the chances of getting a 1 din hole cut in in if I purchase? I don't have the tools to cut it myself....
Yes I can do it in black and I can cut din for you .
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #37
Samtheband
hear my ute purr.......
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posts: 1,211
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Hey Stav, can you PM me a price delivered to 3136? thanks mate.
__________________
2014 Ford Ranger XLT HI-RIDER in Highlight Silver with all the standard XLT Stuff, EGR Blanking plate, Tuff Tonneau Cover, Dashmat etc.

No mods yet.
Samtheband is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #38
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......
 
PHANTMXR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northern Territory
Posts: 6,961
Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Finally installed.
__________________
06/08 Manual FG XR6T. Not an FG1 or MKI, an FG...

Want to know how to do an A Service for an FG XR6T?

Look in this http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11339404

Thinking of oil sampling your engine?

Have a look at this trend http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....ght=oil+sample
PHANTMXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #39
Mechan1k
Moderator
Donating Member1
 
Mechan1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kenthurst
Posts: 38,278
Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Nice fit there.
How does it hold the head unit cage????
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #40
Samtheband
hear my ute purr.......
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posts: 1,211
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Looks the goods! And yeah as above. How does it handle the weight?
__________________
2014 Ford Ranger XLT HI-RIDER in Highlight Silver with all the standard XLT Stuff, EGR Blanking plate, Tuff Tonneau Cover, Dashmat etc.

No mods yet.
Samtheband is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #41
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......
 
PHANTMXR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northern Territory
Posts: 6,961
Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Check Sam's thread for more pics guys.

So far so good as far as the weight is concerned.
One issue that won't be able to be overcome, however, is the lack of mounting depth once the head unit is fitted.
If you buy a head unit with the harness in the wrong spot it hits the metal bracket in the slot.

The cage is held in via the little tabs that are part of it. I just bent some over so as to hold it in place.
__________________
06/08 Manual FG XR6T. Not an FG1 or MKI, an FG...

Want to know how to do an A Service for an FG XR6T?

Look in this http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11339404

Thinking of oil sampling your engine?

Have a look at this trend http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....ght=oil+sample
PHANTMXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #42
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Looks really great Phantom.Good job
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #43
Samtheband
hear my ute purr.......
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posts: 1,211
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Hey stab can u pm me a price for the black fascia (the one phantom has) precut with the din hole sent to 3136?

Thanks man.

Sam.
__________________
2014 Ford Ranger XLT HI-RIDER in Highlight Silver with all the standard XLT Stuff, EGR Blanking plate, Tuff Tonneau Cover, Dashmat etc.

No mods yet.
Samtheband is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #44
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Pm sent
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #45
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Bumped
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #46
SecaBoy
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

hi. sorry if i have missed the answer to these questions, but please humour me! :P
1) on here, you say $195, but your site says $269, how much is it?
2) will these fit 60mm gauges? or only 52mm ones?

thanks
ash.
SecaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #47
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecaBoy
hi. sorry if i have missed the answer to these questions, but please humour me! :P
1) on here, you say $195, but your site says $269, how much is it?
2) will these fit 60mm gauges? or only 52mm ones?

thanks
ash.
My site needs updating the price is 195. 60 mm gauges can fit as well correct.
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #48
SecaBoy
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Awesome.
Would love to order one. Do I just call you to order?
SecaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #49
Mechan1k
Moderator
Donating Member1
 
Mechan1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kenthurst
Posts: 38,278
Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

I think what may be confusing is that Stav supplies the top gauge mount as well ... and i think that is available for $269.

Stav also patented his own lower gauge holder as well which is the cheaper price.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #50
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecaBoy
Awesome.
Would love to order one. Do I just call you to order?
Yes just call or pm me. Thanks
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #51
SecaBoy
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

PM cant be sent due to a lack of posts. LOL.
i'll give you a call later on today or tomorrow.

thanks.
SecaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #52
CR4ZYGT422
Formerly mrxr8boss
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mackay
Posts: 246
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

G'day Stav.
Have an FG GT and want to add a single gauge.
Wondering can you do me one of these holders in piano black with holes
for the start button and build number badge on either side and a gauge in middle.
Cheers mate.
Leroy
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
OLD:08 FG GT Carbonart plenum
Herrod cams & air box
2.5 X-Force ss & pacemaker headers 100c cats
limited edition parnelli jones 19x9 rims
Focal sound machine & alpine imprint
Big noise all round
old: BA XR6 Turbo ute
60lb injectors processwest t/body relocation
plazmaman under battery intake and hot side
piping. HDI Intercooler, 4"dump 5"cat twin,
2.5 system. Alpine sounds
336 rwkw
Current: Ba XR8
Tune and cat back
LTD Leather, Overline Andriod ICC
Two tone wrap.
CR4ZYGT422 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 14-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #53
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Yes It can be done, Just back from holidays so for further info let me know. pm me
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 15-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #54
Kometes
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 111
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Stav mate, put a query up on your fb page can you send me an answer when you get a chance?
__________________
PX XLS 3.2L Manual

ARB Deluxe Bar, Safari Snorkel, Ironman 9500lb winch, Icom 440 UHF + 6dB Aerial
Kometes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #55
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Yes I will
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #56
waters3188
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 45
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Hey mate whats the depth of the holder? Looking st mounting a 4inch screen and just wanted to know if it will fit. Thanks. Love the product
waters3188 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2013, 02:40 AM   #57
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by waters3188 View Post
Hey mate whats the depth of the holder? Looking st mounting a 4inch screen and just wanted to know if it will fit. Thanks. Love the product
Can you post a photo of screen for me please so I can see what it looks like?
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #58
Ribby
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

hey stav nice product interested in one with 3 gauges for my car can u pm me some details cheers
Ribby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #59
FGFalconute13
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Hi Stav, I was wondering if you had one in the darker grey colour for the fg with the luxury interior and could it be a 3 gauge holder? Pm me if u could
Thanks Doug
FGFalconute13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #60
Stav
Smile
 
Stav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Merrylands Sydney
Posts: 8,539
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGFalconute13 View Post
Hi Stav, I was wondering if you had one in the darker grey colour for the fg with the luxury interior and could it be a 3 gauge holder? Pm me if u could
Thanks Doug
If you have a colour paint code I would be happy to do it for you
__________________
Stingray Car Security ph 0414445444

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL