Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 15-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 
Default "New Posts" not working?

might be just my computer and if it is I may need help to fix it but the "New Posts" does not bring up any threads that have been updated since my last visit, it gives me the option of checking post made in the last 24 hrs. Has only started to happen to me today

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 
Default Re: "New Posts" not working?

Seems to be working fine for me Ratter.

What happens when you go to Today's posts in quick links? Same thing?

It could be the browser you are using? I am using Firefox and is working fine.

Cheers
Col
Old 15-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

hmm this is about the only button I use and its still working on my comp..tried clearing your cookies/history etc?
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Thanks for the answers so quick, cookies and history were cleaned last week end and have been working ok until today (except for the last post function), strange thing is I just tried it again and it showed approx 12 threads which have been updated in the last few minutes

Old 17-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Did it agin this morning, last time I was online was yesterday afternoon approx 5.30 maybe 6.00, came on this morning at approx 9.30 , hit new post buttin and came up telling me there were no new post, so had to click the button for post for the previous 24 hrs.
Friday night I recleared all cookies, history etc.

I've now been searching the forums for approx 30 minutes and have just hit the new post button and it worked correctly showing posts that have been added, updated since the log in.

Old 17-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

happening quite often now, closed the browser down for maybe 45 minutes, I normally never log out when I do this, opened a fresh explorer page, brought up the forum , clicked new post and again no new post were evident and had to use the post from the previous 24 hrs button.

It possibly may be my laptop, but only started the last few days and no other forum I visit does it.