Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 01-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
dreadly
Banned

Default Can you please help?? Movember :)

Hi All,

During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Mo. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against men's depression and prostate cancer.

To donate to my Mo you can either:

Click this link https://www.movember.com/au/donate/d...366&country=au and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account, or
Write a cheque payable to ‘Movember Foundation', referencing my Registration Number 1802366 and mailing it to:
Movember Foundation
PO Box 292
Prahran VIC 3181

Remember, all donations over $2 are tax deductible.

The money raised by Movember is used to raise awareness of men's health issues and donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative. The PCFA and beyondblue will use the funds to fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer and depression.
Hi guys,
Did you know:

Depression affects 1 in 6 men....most don't seek help. Untreated depression is a leading risk factor for suicide.
Last year in Australia 18,700 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer and more than 2,900 died of prostate cancer - equivalent to the number of women who will die from breast cancer annually.
For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details at: [ Fundraising Outcomes ].

Movember culminates at the end of month Gala Partés. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a [ Gala Parté Ticket ].

Thanks for your support peter.
Please help guys it's for a great cause!!!

dreadly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #2
Hillbilly F Truck

Done. Excellent cause.
Hillbilly F Truck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
dreadly
Banned

1 person?! Common guys
Old 29-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
Hillbilly F Truck

Sorry you didn't get a better response. I tried to get the ball rolling.
Hillbilly F Truck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
dreadly
Banned

Thanks hey rob!!! your a legend mate... I raised a couple of hundred to help and got a ticket and a shave kit for my efforts.
Thanks again to all those who donated to anyone and helped with such an awesome cause!
Getting ichy now lol but hey i might even grow a beard- but come summer dreads and a beard i think ill get to hot! lol